Friday, March 04, 2005

i talked to my mom,and as gd as i know,it dint turn out the way i wanted it to be. i feel so stressed,i feel so disappointed,im feeling so down. but baby you are always there for me when im down,when i sad. and i thank you for that. you said all those things that melt my heart. you said all those things that made me go wild and crazy over you. i hope you love me as much as i do love you. i wana walk down the beach with you,watch the stars with you,and also stay by your side when wotever shit happens. and i promise that i'll never break your heart,i swear,i do i do. and now that ive finally found you,im not gonna let you go. cos i know that my love for you will never fade. trust me edward. you walked into my life,and stole my heart away. and now that it's with you,i want you to keep it. keep it like a diamond in a treasure box. and since u alr have the key to my heart,you can open it up. open it up and u will realise how true my words are. cos i will never lie to you,never in my life i will. you can go to the end of the world and not worry bout anything,cos i'll follow you,where ever you go,and i'll always hold onto your hand tight. so can you promise me that you'll do all the same for me too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home