Saturday, February 05, 2005

zouk sucks to the fucking hell on friday night. the music was bad,everything was bad. i miss black and i swore not to go back to zouk on friday nights. the dance floor was packed like shit,i hate it. the worse is yet to come. MY FUCKING PHONE GOT STOLEN! AND WHOEVER WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE IT,I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL LIKE A FUCKING MILLION TIMES YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER. and i hope that in your next 10 generations,all your people grow their butts on their faces instead. SCREW YOU ASSHOLE. i fucking got drunk and puked and puked and puked. everything is happening at the wrong time! someone pls help me? and i called singtel they said that i need 1 working day to activate my sim card. so i only can use my sim card on monday?F.U.C.K. all the photos are gone,the messages are gone,the notes are gone. everything which is so goddamn important inside are now gone.FUCK IT again. so i think that today and sunday would be a living hell to me. actually,it has already been a living hell to me ever since ytd night. so and again,F-U-C-K = FUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home