Sunday, January 09, 2005

we all discussed and for now we have 7 chilling spots. totallllyyyyyyyyyyy perffeeeeccctttt. ashlee,beyonce,madonna and pink.we all know wot this are. so for the pass week it was quite gd. monday>watched movie with xinny phia and marc. tuesday>met angeline and i bought a pair of jeans. wednesday>mambo night with my sexy ladies. friday>dinner at SICC with my usuals,chilling at spins and off to tomo's hse. saturday>dinner at marche with my usuals again and chilling at holland village. sunday>swam and lunched at SICC with xinny and phia and of cos,my hse ltr. so this was wot happened this week. fabulous feast on saturday. loads and loads of beer next. my fucking phone bill shot up to 194 bucks this month. my mom scolded me man and i really hella dont know why it's so frigging expensive. i need save money for everything. bags,wallet,clothes,my birthday.and wots more to come ive got no idea. and at this point of time,cig smoke is making me feel gross out. weird but true. i cant wait to turn 18,finally i can do more illegal stuff legally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home