Tuesday, December 28, 2004

its raining its pouring fucking hell cold now. so the pass few days were rather alright. and im glad my friends were with me by my side when the world seemed to be crumbling upon me. a bigsy weegsy thank you to xinny,marc,tomo,farah,phia and andriana. MUAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! and i pierced my tongue,ooooh lala. no pain baby,no pain at all. i've got a heart to heart talk with my bro. it was nice,haven seen him for hell weeks. got to smoke with him,tell him my fucking problems. and he told me his,yes good and he's studying now. thanks bro! life goes on wotever happens. but sometimes u just wished that why the fuck is this happening to me when u thought everything was so beautiful. thou it's so surreal,it's reality. reality oh yes,but it's slowly turning into virtual. i wish i could jus flush all the fucking crap away. but it jus pop up suddenly and slowly kills you,torture you. yes it's a painful and bloody stab in the back. so now i'm still in the middle of the healing process. as cliche as it may sound,time will tell,time will cure everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home