Wednesday, January 05, 2005

haven been updating. so now now now,2-0-0-5 is here. a totally brand new year. new year countdown was FANTASTIC. partying at rouge with hell loads of people. sexy ladies,hunky hunks,white foam,colorful streamers,partying hats. loads and loads of alcohol and cigs. oooooohhh how much better can it get? and i just dyed my hair oh-so-fabulous jet black. so now i look like a chinadoll?my mom thinks my hair looks like a wig. i seriously mega hella urgently need clothes. i need big bucks. i've loads of desires yet to fulfill. someone please help me! mambo night tmr sexy babes. so lets ride down to zouk again once more. marc - take care dude u're going back to aussie land so soon.you better come back for my birthday you hear?miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home