Sunday, December 12, 2004

zouk was fabbbbbbulous on friday night. consisting of>me,xinny,tomo,phia,jovi,shar and xinghui. i swear not to order vodka sprite again. it sucks terribly and everyone dint wana drink so i gulped down almost 2 jugs of it. so it does lead to a consequence. getting fucking high and drunk and my legs wont want me to walk straight. but i did not puke.amazing! ciggs did not have any effect on me that day. dance floor was packed like shit. maybe this time a guy's gonna walk into my life all over again after a million yrs. having sch tmr again. i miss my holidays,i want xmas and new yr to arrive fast. my mom's quite angry with me for returning home late everyday. but....................................sigh. winona - it was gd seeing you again u look ohsofine.shall seeya in school more often yeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home