Saturday, December 25, 2004

a loud shout out of merry xmas to all babes and dudes. so 2005 is coming,in another 6 days time? time passes damn quickly. sometimes u jus wished that that moment would stay and be stagnant. so 2004 is quite a happening year i must say. i love 2004,but i cant wait for a better 2005. so people said during xmas,love is all ard. yes it's true love is all ard but sometimes it's the special love that u had always yeiled for. i love my gurls and im so glad i have them by my side when im down. when i feel like getting numb,jus crossing the road and let a fucking car hit me down so i wont feel any pain,thrown into an incinerator and just burn me fast,real fast. so wots all this emotional shit all abt? well it's wot im feeling right now,at this fucking moment,25th dec 2004 3.07pm. loads of feelings have been going thru my mind this whole time. ever since 9th dec 2004. so many amazing things happened but yet it left me with doubts. but im ok,im still ok now. just that sometimes i felt really confused and my mind's all in a whirl. so people,please understand me if im acting strangely sometimes. thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home