Wednesday, August 24, 2005

i think im slowly getting used to all the computer codes in my brain. marketing project done. a few more to go. xinny told me that she has been thru all this before. it's like this i hafta learn how to relax. okay now i get wot she is saying and i shall learn how to relax. for the pass few days i have been burning midnight oil so that i could complete my projects and assignments on time. there are still a number of it more to complete. pretty tough i must say. thank you for all the support ive received. it's alr the mid of the week! 2 more days to friday. I TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT.
To: big fatty cake
- u have a big impact on me. you are who i wana love and cherish. i want you right here beside me now,i want. nobody is better then you i swear. i pondered thru wot ive been doing and wot we've gone thru. so much so for everything. the happy times,the sad times. ure the one who has been holding onto my hand tightly till now. never left me alone when im been going thru hell. you're there to bring a smile to my face when im down. come to my side now and be with me.cos at this point of time,i need u the most. have i fulfilled my duty as your lover? please say, 'i do'.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats so sweet. n YES I DO!!! I WANT!! I DO!! haha.loves.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww. so sweet. sucha a loving couple la.... hahaha... eh. we shud go on a double date sometime soon la. bitch. i cant wait to chill wit u n e gurlies again!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. anonymous is andrieeeee. i dunno howta hell it works la. i gotta rush fer class alreadi so i cant take my time n figure tis shyt man. so later yahh. muack!

10:30 AM  
Blogger e said...

sweet... :)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home