Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ive realised that not many people have been tagging my blog. i took away the tag place and replaced it with a comments column. so the rest of the people and andriana,now u know where to tag it yeh? jus click on 'comments' right beside the date. ok so the past wk have been rather tiring. ok not rather but more of very. so many projects dued and can u even fking believe that i can have like 3 tests in a day? it's just wrong. anyway many things have happened which totally drained my energy off. just hope that i can be strong enough to perservere on. hmm ive been saving during the weekday so that i can splurge on the wkend. this plan have been working rather smoothly for 2 wks man. anyway wedding crashers was hilarious. and that sat consist of all this people.

so on sunday i dint really go out jus wenta my god sis' hse to eat. it was a damn fking long ride there.oh but i had my share of supper at prata hse with this people.

i cant wait for this sem to end so that i can enjoy the 1mth+ holidays again.

5 Comments:

Blogger e said...

holidays!!! do yours coincide with mine, darling?

11:36 PM  
Blogger diamonds are forever said...

when are your holidays? mine is during sept i think. I THINK. haha.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby. doing fuckin tutorials now man. lost in de world of equations n formulae now. FUCK! miss u hell lots.

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fucking dierrahoea man. feeling a stabbing sensation in my stomach.i need u here beside me eh.

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AUDREY!!!

Okay lets count down to me coming back to singapore in October. And want to celebrate my 18th birthday? ;)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home