Thursday, August 18, 2005

yuck was all i could say.

im giving up a lil of my time which should be used to do work to blog instead. and that big fatty is sleeping so soundly behind me on the sofa. so many tests,work and projects going on. my brain is really gonna burst and all the juice are flowing out like how u squeeze a lemon. aahhhhhhh. actually ive got mc today thou i still went to school. ACTUALLY ive got mc for yesterday and today. me, have got food poisoning and had diarrhoea and fever. i wenta the loo a total of 10 times, with a 39 degrees celcius high fever. it was hell for me. so all i could do was sleep the whole day. i realised that ive been falling ill quite oftenly i dont know why. it doesnt happen so oftenly last time. hmmmmmmm.

8 more days to happy 6th mth to fatty cake.

9 more days to glorious arrival of miss xinny teeny weeny.

CANNOT WAIT LA, i must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home