Wednesday, July 20, 2005

the previous week was rather good thou it was common test wk break. ive watched fantastic 4 and it wasnt that bad. and ltr on ive decided to club at black. it was all good cos it has been mths since i last went there. hitting it back there make me recollect my memories. and i thought sunday was an usual "oh-so-boring-i-think-i-better-dig-my-books" day. but i suddenly received this call from tomo saying "hey xinny's driving come down when we arrive." so we consisting of fat cake,me,tomo,xinny and marc. and off we go to phia's hse to pick her up. btw my bimbo girl got punk'd totally. but you know we still love you. monday's test was screwed, but ytd's one was not that bad. there's 1 more tmr but it's the last ladies night xinny's gonna have. should i or should i not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home