Wednesday, March 09, 2005

i was in a foul mood. i cried like there's no tmr,smoke like there's no tmr. baby i'm so glad that u're there for me when i was down. you understand me,you love me for who i am thou i know i aint perfect. i know that you regret wot you've done in the past. so i want you to look forward to your new life,start anew. we will always be there for each other yes? i know that i'll always be there for you,i promise. so lets hold hands and walk down our lives together. share all our ups and downs together. i'll always remember wot you've said to me,and i want you to remember wot i've said. cos all those words are so true. i wana share all the fun with you yesyesyes i do. share all the things with me too aight love? lovelove.lovelovelovelove too much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home