Monday, October 04, 2004

tra la la

tra tra sha sha tra la la la la.haha xinn and marc are back i so cant wait to see them again!will be seeing em one day this wk cos my dumb exams are nearing so guyssssss,we can partyaeeee till our socks rock and thongs fly and hair all dried after my exams yeh?sch was alright today had nsa remedial at 10.for tt03 only ying me and zhongqiang went.jieyong came but he need not to la jus came to accompany zq.after that had miec lecture.matthew pon talk for 2 hrs and it ended.so we thought we need not go for bstats but we dint fair that well la so we hafta go instead.ying and i was still happily planning where to eat man.instead bong joined us and we jus ate chicken chop at canteen 4. had bstats tutorial.got back our test papers and hou lang went thru da paper with us.then did some practices and all felt a sense of achivement cos i knew how to do most of them!so yeah nothing much went home after that oh thanks amanda for helping me to top up my ez link aiight ur so nice. (: i cant waittttttt for this wed and fri!!!i'm going outtt outt i'm gonna get my playboy purse tra la la la la.freaking whether is killing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home