Sunday, September 19, 2004

b o r i n g

dont think i'm gonna go out today.woke up at 1150 because my mom woke me up and tells me that my lunch was gonna get cold.i was too lazy to blog ytd.after touch i realised i had a slit sunburn on my face and hands,it got worse ltr in the day and i looked like some overripped tomato.anywayyyys,touch rug class had ended.from da day it started i was hoping that it'd end asap but now that it has finally ended,i'm beginning to miss it.esp the people.was suppose to meet ying and watch daryl play frisbee at marina after my lesson but both ying and i was just too lazy.so in da end i went home.it was a boring day la.on the comp right afer i came home and after 3 hours,i wenta sleep.slept till bout 6plus and woke up.had wedding dinner at night.it was my mom's cousin's wedding,dint even see her before.sometimes,wedding dinner could be such a chore.oh wells.it was held at pan pacific hotel.all my aunts uncles and cousins were there and my lil cousins who were in primary school were telling us dumb jokes which some were really funny.was laughing thruout HA HA.the food was good.better then all those previous weddings i went to thou it was a long time since i attended wedding dinners.i was bloated.i ate 2 and a half bowls of honeydew sago.it was DAMN good i jus couldnt resist it.when we arrive home i went online again.was talking to steph online blah haha she's quite funny.only bathe at 3plus and slept late. gonna post the touch rug photos after joel had sent to bong and bong had sent to me.AH BONGSTER!!HURRY ASK JOEL TO SEND YOU THE PHOTO SO U CAN SEND TO ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home