Tuesday, September 28, 2004

wot a long day

wot a dammn long day. went for miec tutorial at 12. got back my test papers.got 62,sigh. i was hoping to get better. thou it pulled up my average and i managed to pass it,its still not THAT GOOD! after that ying me and kenny went canteen 1 for lunch. studied for bstats test ltr which was at 6. the damn test was here. i was damn scared,i hope i'll do well.but thats just bullshit. annyywayyy,we only had a pathetic hour for it. test ended and i went home with ying. we were laughingg and taking funny pics with ying's phone. prissy sent me some pics we took during her bday, both of us look pretty good yeh. will upload them soon. aight i'm too lazy to update anymore shit. alright la im here to upload the pics prissy and me some artsy fartsy pic,it's my hand on my bag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home