Friday, September 17, 2004

hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa

had school as usual. nsa lecture was pretty boring. we ended up not listening and chatting among ourselves.after that we had nsa tutorial and i got back my test.i've got 36/100.aint surprised bout it cause i was expecting to flunk it.and i was telling zq haha i won you by 3 marks.which is dumb la 3 marks is also fail la okay.i think i've been screwing up my tests except for cip which i've got 40/50.i was quite surprised dint expect to get so high as i dint really study A LOT for it.there's ocom presentation next wk miec test next wk.why is school life so fucking hectic?sigh.anyhows,i saw him in da canteen today,like finally.i was disappointed.nvm bout that.zq got choosen by da producer to take part in da school belle and beau thingy.cool yeh?hahah and we saw him and da producer together when we went back to canteen 1.da producer was quite funny thou.and he asked us whether we think that zq is hot.and i said 'of course he is la we will vote for him course he's our classmate,HA HA HA'.and today nsa workshop was damn funny basically bong me ying daryl and whoever else was there was cracking dumb jokes la.bong was telling ying bout how funny i was during touch lessons.and i was guessing this print that was on yingqi's bra.it turned out to be coke and fries.weird that this 2 pic would appear on a bra?hahahaha. sch ended at 5.took bus with ying home and basically both of us are laughing like retarded nuts on da upper deck.she told me sth bout my comp and i wanted to take out my lappy and log in to da net and YEAH I KNOW I'M DUMB LA I FORGOT THERE WASNT WIRELESS IN DA BUS.hahahaha and ying just laugh and laugh like a biatch hahahaha.my phone's batt left a bar so both of us snap snap snap snap snap in order to waste da battery.here are some of da pics we took.pretty pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home