Tuesday, September 21, 2004

i'm stuffed!

just had dinner. ate fish soup with yam rice. it's good. my dad bought durians and gigantic strawberries. omgosh it's damn good too.now im stuffed.i'm feeling fat!! i think i put on frigging weight. i needa exercise but ive got no motivation to. someone enlighten me please? had miec test today,i hope i can pass.okay i think i can.i'm feeling more confident than wot i felt for da 1st test. rain rain rain rain rain rain rain and just more rain. school was not so bad today.i understood wot ms audrey lee was talking during tutorial,went for cip lecture but listened nuts. ate an oily chicken wing for lunch.daryl treated me and ying,thanks daryl. but daryl was feeling high today,he kept singing 'it's getting hot in heeerre,so take off all your clothes.'he danced in front of the western food stall.he played frisbee in an enclosed area again.but despite u being retarded daryl,we still love you. watching titanic now.thou it's quite an old show,i still love watching it. waiting for ying to go online so that she can send me my pics. HURRY YING,I'M WAITING I'M WWWWAAAIIITTTTIIINNNGGGGGG!!!! xinny is coming back to sg soon,omgosh i cant wait.baby i miss you come back soon!love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home