Monday, September 12, 2005

2 down 2 more to go. my exams end on this friday. i'm left with marco economics and web database application now. but i'm still scared. i haven't been going out for a rather long time. xinny went back to aussie land. i miss her. phia went to aussie land too, for holidays. mo is busy with her work. and im busy with my exams, frigging cant wait for it to end. oh and did i mentioned that i dyed my hair black once again with a really short hair cut. i cant wait for it to grow a lil longer. i think the hairdresser got too engrossed in cutting my hair. ok here's a picture of it:

tell me that it's too short?

anyway i couldnt send xinny off to the airport cos it was faris' birthday. i'm sorry teeny weeny, you know i still love you so much right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FARIS!

so we went to liquid room for his birthday celebration. intensed dancing i must say. i haven been clubbing for a long time! bout a month?

here are some birthday shots . . .

oh did i mentioned that a fight nearly broke out between us and another grp of people? walao fight for wot? okay la it's over it was good they did not fight. so now everyone please say together with me 'audrey you can pass all your exams, dont worry la'.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa love and miss you too ;)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. there is nothing abt me. BoOoo!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darls! u cut yr hair!!! ohmigosh! n u dyed it too! double ohmigosh. i'm gonna get my hair back to black too soon. my form teacher's making a lot of noise alreadi la.... gahhhh. c u soon!!!!! muahhhhh!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darls. i've change my blog add.

snuggasabugginarugg.blogspot.com

tatas. hee. love ya.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o man, i love ur hair. (:

6:22 PM  
Blogger e said...

momo momo momo? i think the hair looks great.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home