Saturday, June 18, 2005

Everyone wants to be pampered. But getting pampered might not be a good thing. Trust me. to me,getting pampered means getting everything you want. making you happy everytime you want something. it also leads to giving in to you all the time,being patient with you. really patient. so being pampered can get u really spoilt. so why am i saying all this? cos i wana get spoilt. i wana be given in all the time. cos i feel loved when you does that to me. i know you're patient with me. but you dint try harder. are you gonna give up on me so easily? you jus flare up when i dint smile when u tried cheering me. like..this might not work,but another way might. did u try? wot you did was keeping silent all the way. if my mood is affecting you,im sorry. i jus hope that u can cheer me up when im jusshowingsomefkingintolerablenonsense. and after you hang up with me,i was jus hoping for u to text me via hp. it might not be long and wordy,it may jus be short and simple. it can jus be a "baby,im sorry.u know how much i love you." and that would make my day,that would make me happy. im waiting,and still waiting. but all my waiting are going up in vain. but i still hafta say this, i <3 you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home