Sunday, October 10, 2004

super unlucky

i decided to be damn disciplined in order to look better feel better and fit into nicer clothes. so today i woke up at 7 am and went jogging ard my neighbourhood. i told my friend the route and he estimated it's bout 3plus - 4 km. so i started jogging. my stamina wasnt THAT bad.to my surprise of course. so i was quite satisfied till bout 20 mins ltr,there's this suddenly pain in my stomach. and of course,i was feeling painful la. so i decided to not jog so fast and walk. walk walk walk. the damn pain still did not wear off. and the thing was that after walking half way,2 blisters suddenly appeared at the back of my left foot and sole. wot fucking damn unlucky lousy luck. HELP! so from that i walk all the way home. thou of taking a bus but i did not bring my ez link. and i was nice i bought breakfast for my parents. but my mom alr went out when i arrived home. and i realised that the sharp pain was actually period cramp. how unlucky can one get when it's a fucked up day. zhongqiang jus asked me whether i wana go for the live results for the belle and beau thing at media corp. being so nice and also his classmate of course i agreed. and he asked me to help him to ask the others.zq u are sucha lazy bum. but it's okay since i'm nice and u're gonna treat all of us to a meal. A DECENT ONE OKAY. tt03 people if any of u guys are reading this now and wana go,tell me. venue = media corp andrew rd. hafta arrive at 10pm.it's this wed 13 oct. okay i needa pee now. ta la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home