Thursday, February 02, 2006

IT IS MY 19th BIRTHDAY. ok offically ended cos it's past midnight now. thanks for all the wishes from all of my friends who remember. i really appreciate it a lot. dear friends, jus to remind u, i told u that i will be celebrating it with u guys on the 11th of feb which is next week. venue not confirmed yet will tell u all again alright? love. anyway it was birthday shopping for me by boosy. thank you fatty for the things u bought me. i love them. 1st birthday celebration with you and many many more to come. birthday photos; i am too lazy to upload them now, will upload them soon. oh fuck man i am gonna hit the BIG 2 next year. that sounds like damn old. the last year for me to enjoy the '1'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. love ur present for me too eh. love it to the core!! lol!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE UR BLOGG!!!! haha!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home