Tuesday, November 29, 2005

F U C K. ok i dint mean to be so vulgar after a long 'MIA' from my blog updates. i jus finish lunch and some grp discussion for my BSD project. ugh!!!! it's like a rather bad day for me. firstly, i went out of my hse forgetting to bring along my textbk. luckily i dint walk too far so i went back to take. secondly, i kena fucking chill on the sole of my birkenstock. that really suck cos i jus bought my birks like last week. thirdly, i forgot to bring the 2-pin plug to sch cos my laptop requires it. so i hafta go fucking buy it when ive got loads at home. fourthly, im in school now slacking cos my next lesson is at 3pm? and jus now my previous lesson ended at 11plus. so im trying to say ive got 3plus hours of break. all this suck. anyway, xinny is coming back today, as in ltr. so most prob we're gonna fetch her at the airport. xinny> love you darling. finally you're back in sunny island. cant wait to seeya ltr! so many long since ive updated and many many birthdays and wotsoever took place. phia's bday, des the hustla's bday. birthday photos for ur enjoyment:

i dont have all the photos yet and this are only some of them taken from my cam.

phia can you send me the photos from yours pls?

the weekend passes so quickly but weekdays pass by damn slowly.

damn all the school work which are dued soon.

damn all the projects which are dued soon.

damn all the school hours which are so fucking long. damn all the dammit fucking shit la.

im so tired i wana slp.

and fatty is coming to np now to accompany me thou he's got lesson at 3.

so sweet hehe love you fatty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyie, happy to see you around lately. Take care eh. x)

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby. love u loads even though ur mouth is full of garlic breath eh. whahaha! LOVELY 9 MONTHS!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home