Friday, January 06, 2006

my tests began on tuesday. i really hope i can pass my marketing paper cos i really cant afford to fail again. and my cost managerial accounting paper which was today. actually, i hope i do not fail any of my paper, but i also do not wish to just pass moderately. next wednesday my tests offically ends. 2 down 3 more to go. BSD is tmr and i swear i did not touch a shit yet. it's a brand new year, brand new 2006. i did not club during new year's eve. all i did was dine together at nydc and watch a movie ltr on at 2.30am together with Pi, clement and joyce - his gf. i dont really feel the urge to need to club. though once in a while is okay. quality time spent together with friends, like a gathering at someone's place or maybe a chilling spot sounds better for me. maybe even playing LAN games with good company is good. however, coke and food must come along. anyway here are some of the pictures. which i totally hate it, i really need another hair cut soon.

my all-time favourite model

decided not to pose anymore pics because my hair is terrible. i really needa cut my bloody hair soon. maybe this weekend perhaps?

i miss all these good hair cut days: anyway, i've to bury myself in those books again though i feel like playing wc3 now. ciao

p/s havent seen my 3 babes for long, you should know who you are guys. many misses from my heart to you girls. common tests are killing me i swear.

and FATTY, stop eating ice-cream and do your math!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home