Sunday, October 24, 2004

okay im feeling better now so i decided to blog. went out with sharmaine today. and i was so broke i couldnt afford any clothes or shoes so i hafta force myself not to get anything and it sucks doing so. we went shopping ard and i got a pair of big golden earrings which was really nice at forever 21. was suppose to meet xinny and sophie after sharmaine goes off but we met them halfway so we decided to walk together. so yaps came and join us halfway ltr. my frigging yellow heels are killling me cos it's damn new and new shoes always hurt like shit. i had like damn blisters on my feet it was so damn painful. i was walking in a damn ugly way and i look like i jus got fucked. but i really couldnt help it. okay and so shar bought a super hot dress which was damn short after much persuation from me xinn and sophie. she looks damn hot in it so stop complaining shar. after that her friend mich came and they left. xinny wenta collect the levis jeans she bought ytd. sophie was the one doing the major shopping today she was carrying like tons of shopping bags on her hands it was really exaggerating. wenta eat dinner in cine at this i-cant-remember-whats-the-name shop. ate chicken drumstick with rice it was pretty good. chinablack was damn packed sigh i miss clubbing im going next wed! please-let-it-be-wednesday-soon. arrive home ard 1030 it was drizzling quite heavily. yeah damn tired but i dont feel like slping yet. and i think i regretted big time on the white skirt i bought. someone please SHOOT ME. i think i look damn ugly in it maybe ill cut it short then it wont be so bad. last but not least, i love xinny,i love tomo,i love sharmaine,i love farah. here are the 10 reasons why i love them.
  1. i love them cos they spend so much time shopping with me thou im so picky.
  2. i love them cos they will console me when im feeling moody with no reason.
  3. i love them cos we can just talk in our own languages that others dont understand.
  4. i love them cos they can read my mind without me telling them wot was i thinking bout.
  5. i love them cos i know they care bout me.
  6. i love them cos they love me too.
  7. i love them cos they love me too.
  8. i love them cos they love me too.
  9. i love them cos they love me too.
  10. i love them cos they love me too.

i wana get a boyfriend.

im so damn single now.

ok not now,it seems to be like forever.

someone please shoot me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home