Tuesday, November 09, 2004

i went back to my sec sch to collect my o level cert today. yessss,after so long. and it rained damn heavily when i was walking towards the bus stop. so i hafta go back again to get an umbrella. the umbrella was totally useless. my shoes were wet,my skirt was totally soaked,my hair was in a great mess. wot damn luck. so i met kai xin at the bus stop and we went together. it has been so long since i went back to my sec sch. nothing much in school it was hols and o level has started for the graduates. so i wenta the loo to dry myself first before going to the office. after bout 30 mins,i managed to dry most of my clothes and stuff. saw my chemistry teacher and we chatted a while.
me:hey teacher!
chem teacher:hey audrey!
me:hahaha helllloooo.
chem teacher:you look so different,become much more prettier.
me:haha no la ok la.
chem teacher:so where are u studying now?
me:in ngee ann now taking business info tech.
chem teacher:ooooh not bad.so do u like your course?
me:yeah it's not too bad actually wanted to take BS but it's too general so took BIT.
ok la there's more but im too lazy to type out. i wrote chem teacher cos i forgot she's Mrs _____. anyway there wasnt any other teachers in sch so we decided to leave the sch. btw,the rain stopped when we were in sch but fucking started again when we decided to leave,damn suay. went j8 to eat my lunch and wenta meet xinny and her sis in town after that. watched sharktale.it was hilarious!!love it haha. so nothing much we only wenta watch movie and went home. im so excited for tmr!!wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home