Tuesday, November 09, 2004

friends are part of me.
they formed me.
they made me into wot i am today.
so to all my friends out there,i cherish you.
here are some shoutouts i wana make.

xinny
we've known each other for a good 9 years near a decade.you know me inside out and the same goes for me to you.we've been thru a lot together and all those time that we had spent together could not be compared to anything in the world.you've been there for me when im down,when im confused,when i need a shoulder to lean on.you are there to share my joy with also.and not forgetting you are my so wonderful shopping partner.i love you my dear gurl.

tomo
babe i cant wait for you to return from aussie land so that we can go all crazy once again together with xinn and marc.we're gonna shop gonna club gonna do all sorts of fucking craze stuff together.i miss you loads and i cant wait for u to be back here soon my jap gurl.muacks.

sophia
we knew each other for near a decade too and till now we still keep close relations.you are just a phone call away when i wana go clubbing or shopping.and i really cant wait for your bday to arrive so we can party till our socks rock,thongs fly and hair all dried.clubbing wont be as fun without you.lovelove.
farah
exams are overrrr honey and we hafta meet up soon.we're supposed to meet up often remember?hahahaha so that we can comment on every single thing.we will go shopping,eat honeydew chicken noodles and chill at starbucks again!call me soon honey.

sharmaine
you're my closest bud during the first 3 mths and till now we still keep in close contact.thou i was rather pissed at u for pang seh-ing me AGAIN at the last minute,but i wont take it to heart.cos in your heart u know that i love you.thank you shar for all the times that we had shared.without you,i think my life would be not as colorful as it is.

ying and daryl
you 2 are the people i spend most of my time with in poly.ying u are always there to print notes for me,gossip with me,laugh with me.and i really appreciate it.really.we still have 3 years to spend together,to know u better and for u to understand me better.thanks for everything babe.as for daryl,thou sometimes ure sucha jerk,but there were also many many times that u were very nice.so thats enough to make up for it.hahaha and i guess without u ard,there wont be so much laughter.love you both.

winona
thou i seldom see u in sch,you know that u will always stand a place in my heart.3 words,i miss you.and another 3 words,meet up soon.big hugs.

ongbu
we chat bout every single thing.like everything.Rant, scream, bitch, cry, whine,wotever.thanks for being my listening ear.thank you ongs.

and to all my other friends out there whom i did not mention,it doesnt mean that ive forgotten bout you.its jus that words cant describe all my feelings and wot im feeling right now.true friendships are difficult to find,but they are even harder to build up.so believe me for saying that i really do cherish all of you out there. and yes,i cried while pen-ing down all this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home